Check back monthly for submission call updates.
Only query us if you meet the following requirements:
- You are willing to give us your ebook, print & audio rights for a minimum of 5 years.
- If you have active accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, etc.
- You are open to having editing or revising if necessary.
- You are using your social media regularly.
- You are willing to promote your book.
SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2017
Please review ALL qualifications & guidelines before submitting.
- We accept email submissions only; please address emails/queries to Limitless Publishing.
- Please Include a brief author bio, writing background and publishing history.
- List your social media links. Including Wattpad, Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads and links to your blog or website.
- Include the following information about your novel:
- Word Count
- Series or Standalone. If it’s a series, please tell us how many books you plan on including in the series.
- Your legal name and pen name, if one is used.
- Give us a brief description of your book in 200 words or less.
- We accept Microsoft Word documents.
- Attach the FIRST 4 CHAPTERS only. Unless you are an existing Limitless author, then you may include your full manuscript.
- NO INCEST OR GRAPHIC RAPE SCENES. If your story does include any rape scenes, please include the page numbers in which it occurs.
- We DO accept previously published or self-published works, as long as you can prove you currently hold the rights and the work has NOT been published within the last six months.
- If our submissions team requests your full manuscript, please format it according to our formatting guidelines listed to the right.
- Due to the high volume of submissions we receive, please allow 4 weeks before sending us a follow up email. Unless you didn’t receive an email stating we received your submission.
- All files should be in a Microsoft Word document.
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12pt
- Line Spacing: Single
- Use formatted, indented paragraphs ONLY. Please no tabs or spaces.
- No spaces between paragraphs, unless it is to indicate a scene break.
- Mark scene breaks with 3 asterisks (***).
Email Your Submissions To:
If you send us a submission and don’t get an email back from us within 3 business days, please feel free to send a follow up email.