Quick Link: Submission Guidelines | Formatting Guidelines | FAQs
Only query us if you meet the following requirements:
- You are willing to give us your ebook, print & audio rights for a minimum of 5 years.
- If you have active accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, etc.
- You are open to having editing or revising if necessary.
- You are using your social media regularly.
- You are willing to promote your book.
Please check back frequently for updates.
Please review ALL qualifications & guidelines before submitting.
- We accept email submissions only; please address emails/queries to Limitless Publishing.
- Please Include a brief author bio, writing background and publishing history.
- List your social media links. Including Wattpad, Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads and links to your blog or website.
- Include the following information about your novel:
- Word Count
- Series or Standalone. If it’s a series, please tell us how many books you plan on including in the series.
- Your legal name and pen name, if one is used.
- Give us a brief description of your book in 200 words or less.
- We accept Microsoft Word documents.
- Attach the FIRST 4 CHAPTERS only. Unless you are an existing Limitless author, then you may include your full manuscript.
- NO INCEST OR GRAPHIC RAPE SCENES. If your story does include any rape scenes, please include the page numbers in which it occurs.
- We DO accept previously published or self-published works, as long as you can prove you currently hold the rights and the work has NOT been published within the last six months.
- If our submissions team requests your full manuscript, please format it according to our formatting guidelines listed to the right.
- Due to the high volume of submissions we receive, please allow 4 weeks before sending us a follow up email. Unless you didn’t receive an email stating we received your submission.
- All files should be in a Microsoft Word document.
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12pt
- Line Spacing: Single
- Use formatted, indented paragraphs ONLY. Please no tabs or spaces.
- No spaces between paragraphs, unless it is to indicate a scene break.
- Mark scene breaks with 3 asterisks (***).
Email Your Submissions To:
If you send us a submission and don’t get an email back from us within 3 business days, please feel free to send a follow up email.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on a question below for more details.
Why should I choose Limitless Publishing?
Because we’re awesome! LOL! No kidding, we have the best staff and the best group of authors. We don’t just select books we select authors, and we select them carefully. If and when you sign with us you don’t just get the support of our staff but the support of our amazing authors as well. Our authors all support one another, promote, and mentor each other. We are one big happy family!
My book was previously self-published. Can I still submit it?
Yes. If it’s not been self-published in the last 6 months.
Will you be making any major plot changes or changing the title of my book?
This will be up to our submissions team. If they think there are any title or plot changes that need to be made, you will be made aware of this before we offer you a contract.
What is your timeline/deadline to get the other books finished in a series?
This depends on how fast you write. The sooner the better of course, but we don’t set deadlines as it hinders creativity.
I’ve already had a cover made for my book, will I still be able to use this cover?
This is ultimately up to Jennifer and our Cover Design Department, but a majority of the time the answer is no. We are very well known in the industry for our covers and have a standard all of our covers must meet.
Will I be able to get the money back that I spent for the cover design?
No. We will not reimburse any author for work done prior to our involvement.
How involved will I be in the editing process?
If/when you sign with us you will provide us with a finished MS. Our editing manager will critique the MS and pair you up with an editor. You will be working directly with an editor so any changes that are being made will be approved by you.
Will I still be able to work with my current Critique Partners/Beta Readers?
Yes, whatever works for you.
Who pays for marketing/advertising?
Marketing/advertising is paid for out of our own pocket. We also have a great marketing team here that will help you promote your book. However, we do strongly suggest you market and advertise your book as well, since you’re the best promotion for your book.
What will you do to help market/advertise my book?
We have a great marketing team at your disposal who can help you set up cover reveals, a release day blitz, blog tours, giveaways, sales and promotions, etc. Your book will also be advertised on our website, newsletters, and social media pages.
What about other rights such as movie rights to my book?
We are currently only contracting ebook, print and audio rights. All other rights are yours to keep.
Does Limitless Publishing work to get their books into stores?
All of our books are readily available through Createspace and Ingram for bookstores and libraries to order, but they will not automatically be on the shelves.
If you want them to be on the shelves, you can go in and talk to your local bookstores and see if they will order them (through Ingram), or put them on consignment for you. We have had several authors do this and they’ve been successful. However, about 90-95% of book sales are now digital. So only about 5% of sales come from paperback/hardcover books.
Will I be able to buy print books at a discounted price?
Yes. You will be able to purchase them at a 40% discount.
How is the price of my book determined? Will I have a say in this?
Our books are priced according to page count. Authors can let us know if/when they will be running a promotion on their ebook and we can change the pricing accordingly for a short period of time.
Do you offer an advance?
What are your average sales per author per book?
There is no way to predict this at all. It varies per author (author platform, author involvement, how many books they have out, social media, sales and promotions, blogs, etc.) It also depends on the genre as some genres sell better then others.
Can I offer excerpts of my book on Wattpad, my website/social networking sites, or blogs?
As long as it doesn’t exceed 10% of the book.
Will I be provided with an ARC (Advanced Reader Copy) for bloggers?
Yes, you will be provided with a PDF and Mobi copy of your book approximately 10 days prior to your release date. If you’d like more time than that, please make our staff aware that you’d like more time for readers to go over ARC’s when you are contacted regarding your release date.
An ePub is also available upon request. Please be aware of who you give these out to as this is how many books are pirated.
Will I be able to do an eBook/ARC giveaway for my book?
Yes, you will be provided with a PDF and Mobi copy of your book. An ePub is also available upon request.
Will you provide swag or marketing material?
Normally we only provide the book covers. If a banner and/or business cards are needed for book signings, we can provide those as well.